#Another_essay3

 

THIS LITTLE LIGHT OF MINE, SHOULD I LET IT SHINE?



    There is a paradox of success and failure when we take risks in life. Most of the time the chance of either Success or failure will be higher than the other. And we take the next move according to that. But sometimes the chance of both success and failure becomes 50/50. 

I was thinking, why should I let my little light shine. Why? When there are many things that might blow my light out, why should I? of coarse, people might find their way because of my little light but still, should I really let this little light of mine shine?

Let’s say I did let this little light of mine shine. What difference would it make with the big and brighter lights shining around me? Rather than the good it brings I can only focus on losing my light and being in the dark myself.

I can’t go and act like those bigger lights, those who bring significant difference in the world, but then I can make difference like me. I might not go to the higher places but because of my little light I can go to the small and seemingly insignificant places. I can go to the forgotten and to the people holding so many secretes and fear the big lights. You might feel insignificant and unable to influence your surroundings, but the truth is no matter how small and insignificant you feel you are bound to make a difference. Your smile, your seemingly small act of kindness will be an answer to someone’s prayer.

 Don’t feel small and let that keep you from letting your light shine. Don’t be discouraged and stop from telling people about the good news, about God’s greatest gift. Don’t let anything keep you from living a life that tells the story about Jesus, you just sow the seed, and God will make it Grow. DON’T BE AFRAID, LET YOUR LITTLE LIGHT SHINE!

Popular Posts